This website is for informational and commercial purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from floodconsulting.com, for such personal use, provided it is done pursuant to the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Floodconsulting.com shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
Floodconsulting.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
Indemnification by User
If you have any questions about our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us with your concerns or comments.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Floodconsulting.com be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Floodconsulting.com or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree that you shall not:
- Violate applicable laws and regulations in your state, province, or country when using this website.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable; might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others; contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements.
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks.
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication.
- Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages.
- Collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data from our website for non-personal, commercial use in order to compete with our services or engage in corporate espionage.
- Redistribute any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method without our expressed permission.