Information Collection and Use
When you browse our website, we collect certain information about your visit via a cookie. We collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages that you visited.
- The reference website you came from.
- Your IP address.
- The browser type that you are using.
- Your language.
- Your screen resolution.
- Your operating system brand.
We use this information for statistical purposes and to enhance our website marketing.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not sell or transmit personal information to third parties that are not affiliated with Flood International Consulting Agency (FICA).
- We may use personal information to enhance our services to the public.
- We may use personal information for research and statistical purposes only.
- We may share information with affiliated third parties.
- We may share aggregate information, which is not personally identifiable, with others. This information may include usage and demographic data, but it will not include personal information.
- Under certain circumstances, we believe it is necessary to share information with legal entities in order to investigate suspicious issues and prevent fraud or illegal activity.
- FICA may update this policy and the terms are subject to change without notice.